ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE (PAS) CAMPUS
Pakistan Administrative Service (PAS) Campus is located at Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam Campus conducts the Specialized Training Programme (STP) of the Pakistan Administrative Service probationers and Mid-Career Management Course (MCMC) of the Officers of Pakistan Administrative Service.
The Academy was established at its present location in 1950 to train officers newly recruited to the then Civil Service of Pakistan (CSP), a corps of professionally trained administrators whose members performed their duties as Assistant Commissioners, Deputy Commissioners and Commissioners in the field and positions in the Federal and Provincial Secretariats.
The first programme was conducted by the Academy in June, 1980 at the Pakistan Academy for Rural Development, Peshawar, as adequate facilities were not available at the Civil Services Academy at its Lahore Campus. Subsequent programmes were, however, organized by the Civil Services Academy in Lahore. The District Management Group was renamed as Pakistan Administrative Service in 21.05.2012.